magic cardgame

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

hi all,
i used to play the card game of magic the gathering on the computer a lot,
but this programm does not run under xp (also not when using compatibility)
is there a new version out there that i havent seen or is there a trick to
make this one work??
i have the battlegrounds game, but prefer the cardgame.

tnx in advance,

rob

rob wrote:
> i used to play the card game of magic the gathering on the computer a
> lot, but this programm does not run under xp (also not when using
> compatibility) is there a new version out there that i havent seen or
> is there a trick to make this one work??

You need the unofficial Manalink 1.3.2 patch. You can download it from
my ftpspace here:

ftp://ftp.flaminio.com/MPRS

--
Bob

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

doesnt seem to work..

"rob" <velthove@solcon.nl> schreef in bericht
> hi all,
> i used to play the card game of magic the gathering on the computer a lot,
> but this programm does not run under xp (also not when using
compatibility)
> is there a new version out there that i havent seen or is there a trick to
> make this one work??
> i have the battlegrounds game, but prefer the cardgame.
>
> tnx in advance,
>
> rob

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

and tnx again...

On Sun, 2 May 2004 20:41:41 +0200, "rob" <velthove@solcon.nl> wrote:

>is there a trick to make this one work

i think it is self contained. that means if you have installed it to
say, windows millenium, you can burn the installed copy to cd, copy it
to to xp, make a shortcut and it will run

or (if i remember right) install to xp by creating a shortcut to the
install program using compatability mode on that icon. then once
installed it will run in normally (not compatibility mode)

maybe i did both but it works for me on xp