Incorporeal and Gaseous Polymorph Forms

Is there a list anywhere that has these in it? I'm looking for forms
that can be used with Polymorph, Polymorph Any Object or Shapechange. TIA

--
Tetsubo
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/

Tetsubo wrote:
> Incorporeal and Gaseous Polymorph Forms
>
> Is there a list anywhere that has these in it? I'm looking for forms
> that can be used with Polymorph, Polymorph Any Object or Shapechange. TIA

Only Shapechange allows you to assume a gaseous or incorporeal form.
There is a list of creatures with the incorporeal subtype at the
beginning of each of the various Monster Manuals.

Tetsubo <tetsubo@comcast.net> wrote in news:vM2dnQzwI8Wx5a3eRVn-
jA@comcast.com:

> Incorporeal and Gaseous Polymorph Forms
>
> Is there a list anywhere that has these in it? I'm looking for forms
> that can be used with Polymorph, Polymorph Any Object or Shapechange. TIA

There is a spell called Ghost form.