Decklists of FD - Precons

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Hi there,

is there anyone who nows the contents of the 4 Precons from Fifth Dawn?

In the past, the precons where available to some people after the prerelease
tournaments. But so far no one seems to now them dispite there pictures and
names.

So if anyone have more info's relating the contence of the precons please
respond to this topic.

My Info's so far...

Sunburst (WUBGR)
-Assumption from the pic on the box: Suncrusher (Rare)

Special Forces (UB)
-Assumption from the pic on the box: Ebon Drake (Uncommon 1 or 2 times)

Nuts and Bolts (WU)
-Assumption from the pic on the box: Synod Centurion (Uncommon 1 or 2 times)

Stampede (GR)
-Assumption from the pic on the box: Eternal Witness (Uncommon 1 or
hopefully 2 times)

Greetings

"Thomas Warratz" <thomas.warratz@t-online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi there,
>
> is there anyone who nows the contents of the 4 Precons from Fifth Dawn?
>
> In the past, the precons where available to some people after the
prerelease
> tournaments. But so far no one seems to now them dispite there pictures
and
> names.
>
> So if anyone have more info's relating the contence of the precons please
> respond to this topic.
>

> My Info's so far...
>
> Sunburst (WUBGR)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Suncrusher (Rare)
>
> Special Forces (UB)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Ebon Drake (Uncommon 1 or 2 times)
>
> Nuts and Bolts (WU)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Synod Centurion (Uncommon 1 or 2
times)

> Stampede (GR)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Eternal Witness (Uncommon 1 or
> hopefully 2 times)
>
> Greetings

Johh,

the official Decklist are up. I will post them soon.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

"Thomas Warratz" <thomas.warratz@t-online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi there,
>
> is there anyone who nows the contents of the 4 Precons from Fifth Dawn?
>
> In the past, the precons where available to some people after the
prerelease
> tournaments. But so far no one seems to now them dispite there pictures
and
> names.
>
> So if anyone have more info's relating the contence of the precons please
> respond to this topic.
>

> My Info's so far...
>
> Sunburst (WUBGR)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Suncrusher (Rare)
>
> Special Forces (UB)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Ebon Drake (Uncommon 1 or 2 times)
>
> Nuts and Bolts (WU)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Synod Centurion (Uncommon 1 or 2
times)

> Stampede (GR)
> -Assumption from the pic on the box: Eternal Witness (Uncommon 1 or
> hopefully 2 times)
>
> Greetings

//NAME: Special Forces
8 Island
16 Swamp
2 Emissary of Despair
1 Murderous Spoils
1 Whispersilk Cloak
1 Acquire
2 Arachnoid
2 Devour in Shadow
3 Dross Crocodile
1 Ebon Drake
1 Ensouled Scimitar
2 Myr Quadropod
2 Plasma Elemental
1 Plunge into Darkness
1 Shattered Dreams
1 Annul
2 Consume Spirit
3 Leaden Myr
1 Loxodon Warhammer
1 Pewter Golem
1 Silver Myr
1 Slagwurm Armor
1 Steel Wall
1 Vulshok Gauntlets
1 Wizard Replica
3 Yotian Soldier

//NAME: Nuts and Bolts
7 Island
12 Plains
1 Auriok Glaivemaster
1 Leonin Bola
1 Myr Moonvessel
1 Skullclamp
2 Auriok Salvagers
1 Auriok Windwalker
1 Conjurer's Bauble
1 Ferropede
1 Fold into Aether
1 Healer's Headdress
3 Leonin Squire
2 Qumulox
1 Salvaging Station
2 Skyhunter Prowler
1 Skyhunter Skirmisher
1 Steelshaper's Gift
2 Synod Centurion
3 Trinket Mage
1 Vanquish
1 AEther Spellbomb
2 Ancient Den
1 Bonesplitter
3 Chromatic Sphere
2 Leonin Elder
1 Ornithopter
2 Seat of the Synod
1 Sunbeam Spellbomb
1 Viridian Longbow

//NAME: Stampede
7 Island
12 Plains
1 Auriok Glaivemaster
1 Leonin Bola
1 Myr Moonvessel
1 Skullclamp
2 Auriok Salvagers
1 Auriok Windwalker
1 Conjurer's Bauble
1 Ferropede
1 Fold into Aether
1 Healer's Headdress
3 Leonin Squire
2 Qumulox
1 Salvaging Station
2 Skyhunter Prowler
1 Skyhunter Skirmisher
1 Steelshaper's Gift
2 Synod Centurion
3 Trinket Mage
1 Vanquish
1 AEther Spellbomb
2 Ancient Den
1 Bonesplitter
3 Chromatic Sphere
2 Leonin Elder
1 Ornithopter
2 Seat of the Synod
1 Sunbeam Spellbomb
1 Viridian Longbow

//NAME: Sunburst
9 Forest
3 Island
3 Mountain
3 Plains
3 Swamp
3 Darksteel Ingot
2 Darksteel Pendant
2 Mirrodin's Core
1 Viridian Acolyte
1 Dawn's Reflection
2 Energy Chamber
2 Etched Oracle
2 Heliophial
2 Infused Arrows
1 Joiner Adept
1 Lunar Avenger
2 Pentad Prism
1 Sawtooth Thresher
3 Skyreach Manta
2 Spinal Parasite
1 Suncrusher
3 Suntouched Myr
2 Sylvok Explorer
2 Tel-Jilad Justice
1 Wayfarer's Bauble
2 Chromatic Sphere
1 Journey of Discovery

Well, there are certainly quite a few good cards in there.

Have Fun!

:-D

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Thomas Warratz sez:

<<
>Well, there are certainly quite a few good cards in there.

It looks to me as if two Sunbursts will give you enough cards to make a good
deck (you'll just have to get stuff like Coretappers and Solarions...and a
Bringer or three...)

I mean, think about it: a Prism + a Coretapper = 3rd turn 5/5 Manta, 3rd turn
Bringer, etc...

----
"If President Bush is going to take credit for 'the invisble hand' [of
economics], then he's going to take the blame when 'the hand' gives him the
finger."
--From Fark.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

The correct "Stampede" - Precon should look like this:

//NAME: Stampede
12 Mountain
11 Forest
1 Spark Elemental
1 Slith Firewalker
2 Goblin Brawler
2 Spikeshot Goblin
1 Cosmic Larva
1 Vulshok Sorcerer
1 Vulshok Berserker
1 Iron-Barb Hellion
2 Sylvok Explorer
1 Tangle Asp
1 Tel-Jilad Chosen
1 Eternal Witness
2 Tel-Jilad Exile
2 Viridian Lorebearers
1 Tel-Jilad Lifebreather
1 Fangren Hunter
2 Fangren Pathcutter
2 Tyrranax
1 Goblin Replica
1 Magma Jet
1 Barbed Lightning
1 Grab the Reins
1 Rain of Rust
1 Tel-Jilad Justice
1 Ferocious Charge
1 Rite of Passage
1 Pyrite Spellbomb
2 Talisman of Impulse
1 Goblin Cannon

This was a mistake in my originial post.

:-(