Broad Band Update Problem

I have a laptop that connects to the internet through a
Microsoft MN-720 wireless-G card wia my desktops MN-700
Base Station.

My laptop keeps receiving the automatic update message on
my task bar whenever I connect to the internet.

However, when I click on it to get the updates it always
opens a blank window with the following message in the
lower right side: "Done, but with errors."

Since the automatic update message keeps coming back I am
assuming it is not working.

Anyone know what gives?
1 answer Last reply
More about broad band update problem

    Answered in your other thread post, Tim:
    =====
    Have you tried manually downloading the file and doing the installation. It
    is available from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx If
    you're running Windows XP on the laptop, you don't need the front-end
    software because you can use Wireless Zero Configuration, which is much
    better, with only the drivers.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    "Tim" <troberge@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a laptop that connects to the internet through a
    > Microsoft MN-720 wireless-G card wia my desktops MN-700
    > Base Station.
    >
    > My laptop keeps receiving the automatic update message on
    > my task bar whenever I connect to the internet.
    >
    > However, when I click on it to get the updates it always
    > opens a blank window with the following message in the
    > lower right side: "Done, but with errors."
    >
    > Since the automatic update message keeps coming back I am
    > assuming it is not working.
    >
    > Anyone know what gives?

Routers Laptops Microsoft Internet Networking