Standard Green or Red Decks?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Hey people

Just gotten back into the game, thx to my girlfriend ;-p

Are there any reasonably good green or red decks in Standard these days? I'm
not looking for a Pro-tour winning decklist which'll probably cost me a few
hundred euro to get together, just a decklist that will get me in the top
half of the local tournements maybe ;-p

If anyone can help, thx!!
1 answer Last reply
More about standard green decks
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

    Gerke wrote:

    > Hey people
    >
    > Just gotten back into the game, thx to my girlfriend ;-p
    >
    > Are there any reasonably good green or red decks in Standard these days? I'm
    > not looking for a Pro-tour winning decklist which'll probably cost me a few
    > hundred euro to get together, just a decklist that will get me in the top
    > half of the local tournements maybe ;-p
    >
    > If anyone can help, thx!!

    Start with the Elvish Rage theme deck and swap in some improvements.
    It's nasty.

Green Games Video Games