Sanctioned Events in Northern VA

Ryan

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in Northern VA that does
sanctioned events? I have not seen any show up in the Tornament lister
on WOTC's page and was wondering if places don't get the 8 people or if
they just are not sanctioning them.

I see where Outpost station does booster drafts and T2. (Fri and Sat)
Does anyone know if they are sanctioned or plan to be?

I believe there is a place by the GMU campus that does 1.5 but again
I never see them sanction it.

I know the place in Chantilly (Game parlor) does not have any sanctioned
events but some fun play games pop up.

I know I can goto Dreamwizards in MD, but there are just times I don't
wanna cross the bridges into MD after work. The traffic would not be a
lot of fun.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
-Ryan

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Outpost's events aren't usually sanctioned. However, they draft on many more
nights than that - Mon, Wed, Fri, and other random times, too. The talent
level is quite high, so, if you want to get better, c'mon down.