oh baby, just arrived today...

dinkster9

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2001
I know you will all be envious of me...lol. Okay, so its not a big deal, but my free shirt from eVGA.com showing the 5900FX logo came today. nice color blue, love the standard XL (one super large size fits all i guess).

No, i'm not a geforce fan, actually i own a R9700....BUT IT WAS FREE. And boy do i love free computer shirts. Still wear my "ISS secures my network" shirt...people ask me all the time if i work for ISS, the funny thing is that i havn't even been to their web site.

Codos to a site that actually sends out something they promised, for free, very quickly.

So i have to advertise geforce? owell, if people are stupid enough to buy something because its on my shirt, they deserve what they are getting :). And who knows, the 5900 card might rock the world, too early to tell. I'm thinking of pressing on an x through the logo and adding a nice ATI picture logo to the shirt, now that would be funny.

"sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"
*grabs a stick and places it into the flames; mmmm, smores*
%Think before you act would be a good motto%

JimmyDean

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2003
I got mine last monday... which means it only took 2 days to ship as I requested it the friday before. Thats some really fast shippinh

<b><font color=red>Remember kids, if you see a downed power line, suck on the end, candy comes out!</font color=red></b>

phsstpok

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Got mine today.

I will wear anyone's marketing (well almost anyone) for a free T-shirt.

I'm a T-shirt whore.

<b>56K, slow and steady does not win the race on internet!</b>

Ghostdog

Distinguished
May 28, 2002
I thought you were going to tell us about your new graphics card, but congratulations anyway.

<font color=red>I´m starting to feel like a real computer consultant.</font color=red>

confoundicator

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2002
I'm not a sell-out. When I'm wearing the shirt everytime somebody says something I can tell them how crappy the FX's are. "Then why are you wearing their shirt?", they might ask... because it was free (and I too am a t-shirt whore).

I'm just a big, geeky nerd. :cool:

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
what the hell is a tshirt whore? rofl

-------

<A HREF="http://www.quake3world.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001355.html" target="_new">*I hate thug gangstas*</A>

dinkster9

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2001
hey, i'd wear a shirt that said "bill gates is my friend" if it was free.

:)

dinkster9

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2001
YES! I too am a *free* T-Shirt whore :)

dinkster9

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2001
but was it free? :)

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
i got 3 free amd athlon XP stickers once :)
how wootable

<b>My PC is so powerful it it makes a 286-16 look slow!</b> :lol:
<A HREF="http://www.picturetrail.com/master_poobaa" target="_new">PooBaa's Pics!</A>

eden

Champion
LOL, two people poking me with this question....

Alas, cost me 30 something CDN!

--
If I could see the Matrix, I'd tell you I am only seeing 0s inside your head! :tongue:

phsstpok

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Well, you've got to be a real ATI fanboy if you actually purchased an ATI shirt.

Me, I'm a fan of both ATI and nVidia cards, specific models only. However, I wouldn't take a T-shirt from either company if I had to pay for it.

<b>56K, slow and steady does not win the race on internet!</b>

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Ya I just got mine on Friday. I have a 9800 pro though, so I am going to use red spray paint and paint a circle with a line through it over the 5900 symbol and write 9800 Pro.

Still cool though. And FREE!

Long live ATI.