35,000 Magic Players' E-mail Addresses for You!

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

This is iMageTraders. Some of you may remember us from our AOL days. Now
we're at jeff@imagetraders.net and offering this one-time deal. 35,000 e-mail
addresses of *only* Magic card players for only $10! Since we've gotten out of
the card selling business, we have no further use for the list and thought we'd
pass it on to all of you. Use it to trade or buy cards you need to complete
your collection or decks, or to sell cards and make some money. Whatever.
With this list, you can do it all! E-mail us at jeff@imagetraders.net if
interested.

-Jeff

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

From the Collected Witterings of IWCFVB, volume 23:
> 35,000
> e-mail addresses of *only* Magic card players for only $10!

I trust none of the resident antiantispammers have a problem with me
reporting the selling of their e-mail address to spammers? I hope not,
because I've done it anyway.

--
Twelve points to ... SLOVENIA!

IWCFVB wrote:

> This is iMageTraders. Some of you may remember us from our AOL days. Now
> we're at <snip> and offering this one-time deal. 35,000
> e-mail
> addresses of *only* Magic card players for only $10! Since we've gotten
> out of the card selling business, we have no further use for the list

Gee, I wonder why people wouldn't buy cards from you...
--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."