Happy Holiday

"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
news:Lvczd.3040$Tf5.776@lakeread03...
> May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World

Merry Christmas to you, Joan.

Stew

Joan Hansen wrote:
> May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World

Thank you for your kind message!

May this time of year bring you happiness & health. Also may the
forthcoming New Year both meet & exceed your expectations!!

John

In article <Lvczd.3040$Tf5.776@lakeread03>, user@my.net says...

> May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World

Merry Christmas [or whatever you want to call it] everyone from the UK.
--
Regards
James(UK)

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

Have a blessed holiday everyone.
Carolyn

> "Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
>> May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World
>>

> Merry Christmas to you, Joan.
>

> Stew

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

(Anyone around here afraid to say this ??)

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
> Joan Hansen wrote:
>
>>May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World
>

> There's a move afoot, and growing too fast for my good, and that is to
> force others to remove Christmas, and Christianity from our lives,
> under the false auspices of "Church vs State"

<yawn>

Been listening to O'Reilly lately? Watch out for the falafel!