mn-500 port forwarding

Prior to a firmware upgrade from 1.08 to 1.11, I was able
to enter different inbound and private port addresses.
I.e. for Terminal Services, an inbound port of 3389 is
forwarded to an IP on private port 3390. This is so I can
remote into different machines on my network from the
internet.
Now, since the upgrade, if I try to change the private
port address it overwrites the Inbound port address to
the same address.
Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,
Ross

If you enter a port range, it must remain the same after fowarding

i.e. 3389-3389 will always forward to port 3389-3389 on the target machine

If you enter a single port, it can be forwarded to any other port
3389 from internet fwd to 43322 on the target machine.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -