How to make proxy cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Hello

I have a few rare Magic cards that I will like to put aside while
playing amongst friends to prevent wear and tear. In their place I
thought of making proxies of the cards. In the past I used land cards
to write the proxies but I wanted to know how tomake better quality
cards to play with.

I have tried scanning the cards then trying to print them using a good
quality photo printer. This process is done in MSWord, its just such a
pain to do this. Especially to get the card allignment and back and
front matching...surely in this day and age there must be a better
way. I purchase a lot of high dollar cards off the internet, its about
time I thought about preserving some of them and using proxies when
playing amongst friends.

Any links to websites or forums are welcome too.

Thanks

Linus

go to magiccards.info then search or select a card , then scoll the page down till you see print proxys then choose how many you want then...