Backup Magic Online client?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Well, I copied all the files from my Win98 box to my Win2000 box. It appears
intact except that the launcher doesn't recognize the install (it asks me to
install the files instead of updating them). I figure there is a registry
key for the install path, can someone help me out here and tell me what the
name of the key is?

Kevin C. wrote:

> Well, I copied all the files from my Win98 box to my Win2000 box. It
> appears intact except that the launcher doesn't recognize the install (it
> asks me to install the files instead of updating them). I figure there is
> a registry key for the install path, can someone help me out here and tell
> me what the name of the key is?

Attempting to do what the install process manually is almost never a good
idea. You should just install it fresh on the new box.

--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."