Create a card. The next multicolored beatstick.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:

_Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
Legendary Creature- Human Warrior

Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.

Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
control.
*/*

_____________ 2RB
Creature- Demon Spirit

All damage dealt to you is doubled.

(2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
5/5

____________ 3GW
Creature-Spirit

You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.

G: Regenerate.
4/5
2 answers Last reply
More about create card multicolored beatstick
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

    Shina WhiteBlade, 3WUB, Legendary Human Warior, Trample, you may discard
    this card and add WUB to your mana pool. Use this mana only to play a card
    named Shina WhiteBlade. During your upkeep you may discard a card and pay
    2WUB to return Shina WhiteBlade to your hand. Shina WhiteBlade's power and
    toughness are equal to 1 + 4 for each card in your grave named Shina
    WhiteBlade.

    Shina's Lover (uncommon), WB, 2/1, Cards in your graveyard called Shina
    WhiteBlade can't be the target of spells or abilities controled by your
    opponents. Sacrifice Shina's Lover: Search your library for a card called
    Shina WhiteBlade and put it into your graveyard.

    Shina's Sinner (common), UB, 1/2, When Shina's Sinner comes into play, you
    may return a card named Shina's Lover to your hand. As long as Shina's
    Sinner is in your graveyard, the card Shina WhiteBlade has "Sacrifice a
    land: Return a card called Shina's Lover or Shina's Sinner from your
    graveyard into play tapped."

    "Tommy Luke" <KazuyaZero@webtv.net> schreef in bericht
    > I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
    > Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
    > or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:
    >
    > _Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
    > Legendary Creature- Human Warrior
    >
    > Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.
    >
    > Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
    > control.
    > */*
    >

    > _____________ 2RB
    > Creature- Demon Spirit
    >
    > All damage dealt to you is doubled.
    >
    > (2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
    > 5/5

    Nice. If you want the power, pay the price.

    > ____________ 3GW
    > Creature-Spirit
    >
    > You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.
    >
    > G: Regenerate.
    > 4/5

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

    "Tommy Luke" <KazuyaZero@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
    > Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
    > or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:
    >
    > _Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
    > Legendary Creature- Human Warrior
    >
    > Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.
    >
    > Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
    > control.
    > */*
    >

    > _____________ 2RB
    > Creature- Demon Spirit
    >
    > All damage dealt to you is doubled.
    >
    > (2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
    > 5/5

    Interesting. I like the idea for the drawback. Makes a decent mana
    sink in case of emergencies!

    > ____________ 3GW
    > Creature-Spirit
    >
    > You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.
    >
    > G: Regenerate.
    > 4/5

    Got to admit, it looks dull but if you mean "Gain1 life for each" ...it's
    a keeper.

    I feel like helping

    Drake, Child of the Dragon
    4RW
    Legendary Creature -- Human Dragon
    Flying, Haste, Vigilence
    6/4

    Yugure Dawnstrider
    4BW
    Legendary Creatre -- Shaman
    B: Target creature gains protection from white until end of turn
    W: Target creature gain protection form black until end of turn
    1WB: Destroy target permanant that targetted, blocked or blocks ~
    He strides the barrier between darkness and light. He knows its
    weaknesses and its strengths.
    4/6

    They're probably too good, but I can dream.

    -------
    Clayton

    Random Tagline:
    A day for firm decisions! Or is it?