Create a card. The next multicolored beatstick.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:

_Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
Legendary Creature- Human Warrior

Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.

Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
control.
*/*

_____________ 2RB
Creature- Demon Spirit

All damage dealt to you is doubled.

(2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
5/5

____________ 3GW
Creature-Spirit

You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.

G: Regenerate.
4/5

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Shina WhiteBlade, 3WUB, Legendary Human Warior, Trample, you may discard
this card and add WUB to your mana pool. Use this mana only to play a card
named Shina WhiteBlade. During your upkeep you may discard a card and pay
2WUB to return Shina WhiteBlade to your hand. Shina WhiteBlade's power and
toughness are equal to 1 + 4 for each card in your grave named Shina
WhiteBlade.

Shina's Lover (uncommon), WB, 2/1, Cards in your graveyard called Shina
WhiteBlade can't be the target of spells or abilities controled by your
opponents. Sacrifice Shina's Lover: Search your library for a card called
Shina WhiteBlade and put it into your graveyard.

Shina's Sinner (common), UB, 1/2, When Shina's Sinner comes into play, you
may return a card named Shina's Lover to your hand. As long as Shina's
Sinner is in your graveyard, the card Shina WhiteBlade has "Sacrifice a
land: Return a card called Shina's Lover or Shina's Sinner from your
graveyard into play tapped."

"Tommy Luke" <KazuyaZero@webtv.net> schreef in bericht
> I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
> Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
> or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:
>
> _Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
> Legendary Creature- Human Warrior
>
> Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.
>
> Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
> control.
> */*
>

> _____________ 2RB
> Creature- Demon Spirit
>
> All damage dealt to you is doubled.
>
> (2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
> 5/5

Nice. If you want the power, pay the price.

> ____________ 3GW
> Creature-Spirit
>
> You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.
>
> G: Regenerate.
> 4/5

clayton

"Tommy Luke" <KazuyaZero@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I'm talking about the next Anurid Brushopper, Spiritmonger or Shivan
> Wurm. Big beatsticks w/ almost or no drawback except their require two
> or three colors. Here's a few I was looking at:
>
> _Shina_Blackblade__ 2WUB
> Legendary Creature- Human Warrior
>
> Shina Blackblade can't be targeted by spells or abilities.
>
> Shina Blackblade's power and toughness are equal to the lands you
> control.
> */*
>

> _____________ 2RB
> Creature- Demon Spirit
>
> All damage dealt to you is doubled.
>
> (2): Deal 1 damage to target creature.
> 5/5

Interesting. I like the idea for the drawback. Makes a decent mana
sink in case of emergencies!

> ____________ 3GW
> Creature-Spirit
>
> You gain 1 for each damage _________ deals.
>
> G: Regenerate.
> 4/5

Got to admit, it looks dull but if you mean "Gain1 life for each" ...it's
a keeper.

I feel like helping

Drake, Child of the Dragon
4RW
Legendary Creature -- Human Dragon
Flying, Haste, Vigilence
6/4

Yugure Dawnstrider
4BW
Legendary Creatre -- Shaman
B: Target creature gains protection from white until end of turn
W: Target creature gain protection form black until end of turn
1WB: Destroy target permanant that targetted, blocked or blocks ~
He strides the barrier between darkness and light. He knows its
weaknesses and its strengths.
4/6

They're probably too good, but I can dream.

-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
A day for firm decisions! Or is it?