VPN keeps dropping

I just replaced my D-Link DI514 (802.11B) with a MS MN700
(802.11G) router. Since the replacement, I can't keep a
VPN connection. I connect without any problem, but the
connection will terminate after 3 to 30 minutes.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I don't have a solution, but I have similar problem
although my connection is usually much longer than 3 to 30
minutes. Have you heard anything from anyone on how to
fix this?

Also, when I'm connected to my office via the VPN I cannot
access my wireless network. This means I cannot print,
etc. Do you have a similar experience?