remote assistance question 2

karl

When trying to send a request for assistance I get this message:

Outlook Express is not set up
Remote Assistance is either incompatible with the default e-mail
program on this computer, or could not detect a default e-mail account.

I have OE set up and have 2 identities. Any suggestions?

Try going to Internet Options under control panel and select the programs tab
and make sure your default email is Outlook Express.

Good luck