Flight 2K garage sale.. I wonder..

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

I got a call from my wife's cousin this afternoon..

"My neighbor is selling a pinball machine at her garage sale this
weekend.. I haven't seen it, but it's a Flight 2k that 'needs work'.
She wants $100."

It looks like a cool game on IPDB.. I'm dying to know what condition it
is in. Needs work can mean _anything_ to a layperson.. from fuse blown
to firewood and everything inbetween.

So, wifey's cousin is getting me more details so I can go look at it
before the sale.

Ah, it's good to have minions.. :)

-Mark.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Bah. Wrong group. So sorry!

-M.

In article <MPG.1ceacb47188be18e989693@offnetwork-news.visi.com>,
mark.teskey@visi.com says...