Can access Internet but not Outlook on Wireless Network

Last response: in Networking
March 7, 2005 8:04:49 PM

I can access the internet on the Wireless Hotspot I'm at,
but I can't use my Outlook or Macromedia Dreamweaver
products over the net.
Any ideas?
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 9:45:45 PM

Why not ask in a Dreamweaver or Outlook newsgroup? This newsgroup only
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC