Can access Internet but not Outlook on Wireless Network

I can access the internet on the Wireless Hotspot I'm at,
but I can't use my Outlook or Macromedia Dreamweaver
products over the net.
Any ideas?

Why not ask in a Dreamweaver or Outlook newsgroup? This newsgroup only
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Rhys Stephens" <rhys@rostana.com> wrote in message
>I can access the internet on the Wireless Hotspot I'm at,
> but I can't use my Outlook or Macromedia Dreamweaver
> products over the net.
> Any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS