Can access Internet but not Outlook on Wireless Network

I can access the internet on the Wireless Hotspot I'm at,
but I can't use my Outlook or Macromedia Dreamweaver
products over the net.
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about access internet outlook wireless network

    Why not ask in a Dreamweaver or Outlook newsgroup? This newsgroup only
    supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Rhys Stephens" <rhys@rostana.com> wrote in message
    >I can access the internet on the Wireless Hotspot I'm at,
    > but I can't use my Outlook or Macromedia Dreamweaver
    > products over the net.
    > Any ideas?

Routers Outlook Wireless Network Internet Networking