media bug?

bri

When I go to respond to any message from another manager I get the same line
of text for my responce twice?

anyone else get this

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:55:05 -0000, "Bri"
<bri_competitionsNOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>When I go to respond to any message from another manager I get the same line
>of text for my responce twice?
>
>anyone else get this

cant say ive had that one.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Bri wrote:
> When I go to respond to any message from another manager I get the
> same line of text for my responce twice?
>
> anyone else get this

If you click confirm twice in quick succession it tends to do this.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

bri

Bri wrote:
> When I go to respond to any message from another manager I get the
> same line of text for my responce twice?
>
> anyone else get this

>If you click confirm twice in quick succession it tends to do this

No this is before I click on confirm, it's the choices to respond to the
other managers remarks

Bri wrote:
> When I go to respond to any message from another manager I get the same line
> of text for my responce twice?
>
> anyone else get this

Yeh I've had it. Take a screenie and post it on SIgames