VIVO cables?

Take_Out

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Anyone know of a place to buy Video in and out cables? I have a buddy that wants a VIVO card, and can get a good deal at refurb Newegg, but they don't always come with the video in cables.
Thanks,
Take-Out

"We killed OUR Hitler" - attributed to Paul McCartney (If so, then well done, sir)

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If it uses a custom cable, you can order it from the manufacturer. Most standard VIVO cards use standard cables.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Take_Out

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks Crash, everyone I have talked to (not many) say that the video card companies and Motherboard companies don't sell the cables seperatly. But apparently, some do. Appreciate the time.
PS but if anyone knows of a place that sells the standard cables for the S-video output connector, tell me please.
Take-Out

"We killed OUR Hitler" - attributed to Paul McCartney (If so, then well done, sir)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Take_Out on 06/16/03 06:15 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes, several do. I can't give you a list right now, but I have been there myself a few years back. Also I've seen ATI's site more recently selling cables.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Take_Out

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks again Crash, I will endevour to exhort him to try ATI and maybe Leadtek or Gainward.
Good Luck,
Take-Out

"We killed OUR Hitler" - attributed to Paul McCartney (If so, then well done, sir)