Coach wants to work for me for nothing..

One of my coaches' contract is to expire, and now in the 'offer contract
screen' it says:

.....wants 0 per month until Saturday 31st December 2005 in addition to a
signing on fee of 0....

full time contract.

could this be correct ??
surely no on wants to work for nothing...

Hagen

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
> One of my coaches' contract is to expire, and now in the 'offer contract
> screen' it says:
>
> ....wants 0 per month until Saturday 31st December 2005 in addition to a
> signing on fee of 0....
>
> full time contract.
>

> could this be correct ??
> surely no on wants to work for nothing...
>

> Hagen

And, he accepted my 2 year deal, with no pay...
Is he just plain stupid, or is this a tiny little bug...?

Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Hagen"-7 wrote...

> And, he accepted my 2 year deal, with no pay...
> Is he just plain stupid, or is this a tiny little bug...?

Maybe he's independently wealthy, but loves the club.

"The Rev" <the_rev_yes_really@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Hagen"-7 wrote...
>
> > And, he accepted my 2 year deal, with no pay...
> > Is he just plain stupid, or is this a tiny little bug...?
>
> Maybe he's independently wealthy, but loves the club.

don't be stingy if another club want them, they will pay you their remaining
contracts -> 0 pounds :)

"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> schreef in bericht
> "The Rev" <the_rev_yes_really@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Hagen"-7 wrote...
>>
>> > And, he accepted my 2 year deal, with no pay...
>> > Is he just plain stupid, or is this a tiny little bug...?
>>
>> Maybe he's independently wealthy, but loves the club.
>
> don't be stingy if another club want them, they will pay you their
> remaining
> contracts -> 0 pounds :)

Considering the danger Hagen expressed in the Godfather, I would work for
free and never think of complainin

"Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message

> "GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> schreef in bericht
> > "The Rev" <the_rev_yes_really@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Hagen"-7 wrote...

> >> Maybe he's independently wealthy, but loves the club.
> >
> > don't be stingy if another club want them, they will pay you their
> > remaining
> > contracts -> 0 pounds :)
> >

> Considering the danger Hagen expressed in the Godfather, I would work for
> free and never think of complainin

hmmmm... so maybe I should let him go then :)
but seriously, he is happy and enjoys working for the club... he has a full
time contract wich pays him absolutely nothing...

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
>>
>> "GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> schreef in bericht
>> > "The Rev" <the_rev_yes_really@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > don't be stingy if another club want them, they will pay you their
>> > remaining
>> > contracts -> 0 pounds :)
>> >

>> Considering the danger Hagen expressed in the Godfather, I would work for
>> free and never think of complainin
>>

> hmmmm... so maybe I should let him go then :)
> but seriously, he is happy and enjoys working for the club... he has a
> full
> time contract wich pays him absolutely nothing...

Must be a bug then, pass it on to the sigames forum!

> "Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> > "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> schreef in bericht

> >> Considering the danger Hagen expressed in the Godfather, I would work
for
> >> free and never think of complainin
> >>

> > hmmmm... so maybe I should let him go then :)
> > but seriously, he is happy and enjoys working for the club... he has a
> > full
> > time contract wich pays him absolutely nothing...
> >

> Must be a bug then, pass it on to the sigames forum!

Have tried to create a user, but still waiting for the approval.
If anyone has a user and is willing to post it please do so.