Sound Driver Query

Last response: in Computer Brands
December 27, 2004 6:23:55 AM

Is the below listed below, the driver for the soundmax integrated sound, on
a 4600?
(it was downloaded from the uk support site)

Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated Audio, Driver, Windows 2000, Windows XP,
Multi Language, Multi System, v.5.12.01.5243, A21

I need the right one to update i think, as my mic has decided to stop
working properly

Egremont

More about : sound driver query

December 27, 2004 6:23:56 AM

The US site shows the same driver. My 2400 has the same soundmax
sound and the driver description is the same..AND.. I have used it and
it
works fine.

Dave
December 27, 2004 6:23:56 AM

The US site shows the same driver. My 2400 has the same soundmax
sound and the driver description is the same..AND.. I have used it and
it
works fine.

Dave
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 6:48:13 AM

Thanks for that - quick reply too;)
"David" <davids165@juno.com> wrote in message
> The US site shows the same driver. My 2400 has the same soundmax
> sound and the driver description is the same..AND.. I have used it and
> it
> works fine.
>
> Dave

January 2, 2005 11:01:53 PM