changing font in explorer

fake

Hi!

Anyone know how to change the font in explorer ?

My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...

I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance tab -> Advanced
but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and size is greyed out
and is not selectable...

Any ideas ?

Regards

/Kenneth

<Fake@Fakeland.com> wrote in message news:42265C10.1048E431@Fakeland.com...
> Hi!
>
> Anyone know how to change the font in explorer ?
>
> My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
> thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
> I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
> he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...
>
> I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance
> tab -> Advanced
> but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and
> size is greyed out
> and is not selectable...
>
> Any ideas ?
>

> Regards
>
> /Kenneth

While using IE, go VIEW>TEXT SIZE.

--
William

fake

I was referring to Explorer (in Windows).
If I have meant Internet Explorer I would have said so.

But thank's for trying anyway...

/Kenneth

<Fake@Fakeland.com> wrote in message news:42276F72.D9C83D50@Fakeland.com...
>I was referring to Explorer (in Windows).
> If I have meant Internet Explorer I would have said so.
>
> But thank's for trying anyway...
>
> /Kenneth
>

> WTC wrote:
>>
>> While using IE, go VIEW>TEXT SIZE.
>>
>> --
>> William

Sorry, Control Panel>Display Properties>Appearance>Use the Drop Down menu
called "Font Size".

--
William