changing font in explorer

Hi!

Anyone know how to change the font in explorer ?

My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...

I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance tab -> Advanced
but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and size is greyed out
and is not selectable...

Any ideas ?

Regards

/Kenneth
3 answers Last reply
More about changing font explorer

    <Fake@Fakeland.com> wrote in message news:42265C10.1048E431@Fakeland.com...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Anyone know how to change the font in explorer ?
    >
    > My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
    > thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
    > I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
    > he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...
    >
    > I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance
    > tab -> Advanced
    > but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and
    > size is greyed out
    > and is not selectable...
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > /Kenneth

    While using IE, go VIEW>TEXT SIZE.

    --
    William

    I was referring to Explorer (in Windows).
    If I have meant Internet Explorer I would have said so.

    But thank's for trying anyway...

    /Kenneth

    <Fake@Fakeland.com> wrote in message news:42276F72.D9C83D50@Fakeland.com...
    >I was referring to Explorer (in Windows).
    > If I have meant Internet Explorer I would have said so.
    >
    > But thank's for trying anyway...
    >
    > /Kenneth
    >

    > WTC wrote:
    >>
    >> While using IE, go VIEW>TEXT SIZE.
    >>
    >> --
    >> William

    Sorry, Control Panel>Display Properties>Appearance>Use the Drop Down menu
    called "Font Size".

    --
    William

Font Explorer Windows XP