Computer Freezes when Switching User Accounts

First user upon logging on is able to perform all functions ...no issues...

When switching users, computer begins to slow and ultimately freezes...

Have run cleanup, defrag...

thought of reloading XP but guess with online upfdates my disk is no longer
valid...
1 answer Last reply
More about computer freezes switching user accounts

    "badgers" wrote:

    > First user upon logging on is able to perform all functions ...no issues...
    >
    > When switching users, computer begins to slow and ultimately freezes...
    >
    > Have run cleanup, defrag...
    >
    > thought of reloading XP but guess with online upfdates my disk is no longer
    > valid...

Computers User Accounts Windows XP