Congratulations pouring in to Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations poring in to Obama on the S & P Downgrade.

Obama Approval Rating Below 40% For The First Time

President Obama’s summer woes have dragged his approval rating to an all-time low, sinking below 40% for the first time in Gallup’s daily tracking poll.

New data posted Sunday shows that 39% of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, while 54% disapprove. Both are the worst numbers of his presidency.

Obama’s approval rating has hovered in the 40% range for much of 2011, peaking at 53% in the weeks following the death of Osama bin Laden

Obama's bold new strategy. Blaming everybody except Obama.

How many people can President Obama fit under that “Titanic on Wheels” called a bus caravan he’s leading across the mid-west in starting tomorrow?

Blame everybody else — what a bold strategy. Whenever Obama speaks of problem solving, that simply means he’s found somebody to blame for any number of his administration’s failings — problem solved!

In the first two years of his presidency, Obama led the effort to shove all his unpopular, intrusive, expensive and incompetent schemes down the throat of America via his Democrat majority in Congress, and now that everything has backfired like the motor on a poorly maintained 1972 Buick Skylark, Obama is jumping on the side of taxpayers to rally anger at Repubs and Dems in Congress. How’s the weather under the bus, Dems?

The ship is foundering, “women and children first” has been called, and the “Captain” is blaming his crew, putting on a dress and wig, grabbing a random child and heading for the lifeboats… all while calling it “leadership.”

Fav.

Barack, you had me worried there for a while, dissing me like you did. But you came through, my brother. God damn America!
-Rev. Jeremiah Wright

Thirty-nine percent approval rating is limited to hard line obamam supporters period. ALL remaining voters will choose anyone else. Including party defectors who hate Obama with passion.

Ive noticed many dont even try to deny this anymore

I guess thats why they call themselves progressives

IMPORTANT UPDATE RELATED TO THE ONGOING 'TITANIC ON WHEELS' Tour.

Obama Titanic on Wheels tour to stop at economically healthy towns in order to figure out why his policies haven't ruined them yet.

The president is on the ground in the mid-west, and, Downgrade One (clicky) one of the new $1.1 million buses, has been fired up to begin the absolutely non campaign-related bus tour.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/obamas-job-creation-bus-tour-tax-payers-dime-not-campaign-event-according-white-house

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters Monday that Obama will not outline a specific economic proposal but will be listening to Americans’ ideas about how to repair the economy. He said the president is visiting areas with relatively low unemployment to find out what’s working.

Can’t he do that when He’s on Martha’s Vineyard later this week?

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/08/10/obama-to-go-ahead-with-marthas-vineyard-vacation/

flipt

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010

True, but George junior worked really hard at getting that distinction. Just another failure on his resume.

That doesnt matter
I remember going back any gaff made, yet all the gaffs made currently get no air time, and theres alot of them
I wont defend lil G, but stay on point

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007

This may not exactly be fair. Is Obama taking the right steps? No, at-least I do not believe so. However such a massive debt problem
is not something that is fixed within a short amount of time. I would not expect a perfect president that makes all the best decisions
possible time and time again to be able to actually fix the problems within a short time. Certainly not in one term and I highly doubt two as well.
Remember Obama didn't exactly walk into a good situation either.

Not to mention one of the larger reasons of the credit downgrade is because our government showing its incompetence to work together
and actually display that they can handle the situation. This isn't one man's fault. We should be angry at our entire government at this point.

flipt

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010

The joke that I was making in my comment regarding Bush's horrible economic policies and failing at getting us downgraded then (the joke). A lot of people on the right side of the fence seem to forget the damage that led up to the current problem, despite our country suffering for it now and in the future. Obama inherited it, but asked for the job. Unfortunately, Obama is better at giving speeches than running a country so we are no better off. He certainly has not taken charge, which will hurt him and the Dems in Nov 2012.

cuecuemore

Distinguished

I just wish that everyone were angry at the government. Elected officials have gone on their way continuing the failed policies of the past two years, the previous eight years, the eight before those, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.