standard first team training

Last response: in Video Games
November 16, 2004 3:26:06 PM

i got some downloaded training schedules which i want to use as a standard
one,every day i have to select it manually.It always jump back to the
standard first team training.How do i set it up to be standard?thx

More about : standard team training

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:26:07 PM

"Kieper" <kieper@skynet.be> wrote in message
>i got some downloaded training schedules which i want to use as a standard
> one,every day i have to select it manually.It always jump back to the
> standard first team training.How do i set it up to be standard?thx

As I have learnt - make sure that your assistant isn't in charge of
training!

Go to options, and then uncheck the option.
!