standard first team training

i got some downloaded training schedules which i want to use as a standard
one,every day i have to select it manually.It always jump back to the
standard first team training.How do i set it up to be standard?thx
1 answer Last reply
More about standard team training

    "Kieper" <kieper@skynet.be> wrote in message
    >i got some downloaded training schedules which i want to use as a standard
    > one,every day i have to select it manually.It always jump back to the
    > standard first team training.How do i set it up to be standard?thx

    As I have learnt - make sure that your assistant isn't in charge of
    training!

    Go to options, and then uncheck the option.

Training Games Video Games