pc shows error and saying dumping physical memory

whenever i am working with internet explorer my pc [windoxp home edition]
shows blue screen with message driver_irql_not_less_equal
and error message ar5211.sv
showing that any of the hardware is not properly installed or driver
installed. then showing dumping physical memory
what to do. this is very severe whenever i am downloading pr uplaoading any
data

Hi,

That error message indicates a driver issue. Troubleshooting it can be
lengthy. Check that your hardware and the drivers for it meet the
compatibility list:

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/whql/hcl/winxphclx86.txt

More on these stop errors and additional steps you can take:

Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A Error in Windows XP [Q314063]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314063

HOW TO: Perform Advanced Clean-Boot Troubleshooting in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316434

How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/