AC LONDON Season 04/05 final report

http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg

AC London have overcome board and fans expectations finishing 3rd in its
first season, however manager Eduardo Lima was quite disapointed.

The playoff games against Margate proved Lima that more players are needed.
The first leg win 4 x 1 at Kensington Park proved The Ace's could get
promoted, but after Blayney injury and almost all first teamers bad
condition to the second leg, it ended a disaster with AC London been trashed
by 7 x 1.
Another season at South Conference might be lethal to Lima's planns, as
financial matters might push players out of Kensington Park.
The fans base increased from first 200 people attendances to around 1,000
fans last matches, we do invite our fans to help us build AC London history
showing their fantastic support at Kensington Park next season.

---
More about london season final report

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg

    Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :))

    Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
    interesting to see if I've improved over the season!

    But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
    benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
    was brillianT!!

    "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem

    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
    >>

    > Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :))
    >
    > Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
    > interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
    >
    > But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
    > benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
    > was brillianT!!

    Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
    haven't a good conection @home.
    Will see what I can do tonight.

    ---

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

    And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!

    > "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
    >>
    >> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
    >>>

    >> Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :))
    >>
    >> Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
    >> interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
    >>
    >> But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
    >> benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
    >> was brillianT!!
    >>

    > Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
    > haven't a good conection @home.
    > Will see what I can do tonight.

    Ok - didn't mean to push you!

    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
    >>>
    >>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :))
    >>>
    >>> Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would
    >>> be interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
    >>>
    >>> But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
    >>> benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but
    >>> 70% was brillianT!!
    >>>

    >> Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
    >> haven't a good conection @home.
    >> Will see what I can do tonight.
    >
    > Ok - didn't mean to push you!

    no problem mate

    ---

    Toby Briggs wrote:

    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >

    > And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!

    We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)

    "Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem
    > Toby Briggs wrote:
    >
    >> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >>

    >> And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!
    > We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)

    LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)

    ---

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:44:56 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg

    I see you're unhappy at yourself :-)

    >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

    I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.
    That says it all :-)

    -Nick

    "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
    > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:44:56 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    > <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >
    > I see you're unhappy at yourself :-)
    >
    >>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >
    > I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.
    > That says it all :-)
    >

    > -Nick

    my player alter ego want a new contract and higher wages, just impossible!

    ---

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > "Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem
    >
    >>Toby Briggs wrote:
    >>

    >>>"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

    >>>And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!
    >>
    >>We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)
    >>

    > LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)

    I wonder what Lars' zimbabwean familiy name is. Ugachunko or something..
    Also, Lars' must be some european name he has taken..

    Here is some that could be his real name:

    Betserai which means 'help'
    Chenzira which means 'born while traveling'
    Chionesu which means 'protector'
    Chuma which means 'bead'
    Dakarai which means 'happiness'

    I would guess that his name is Chenzira - probably concieved in the
    tourbus :-D

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> "Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem

    >>>We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)
    >>>

    >> LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)
    >>

    > I wonder what Lars' zimbabwean familiy name is. Ugachunko or something..
    > Also, Lars' must be some european name he has taken..
    >
    > Here is some that could be his real name:
    >
    > Betserai which means 'help'
    > Chenzira which means 'born while traveling'
    > Chionesu which means 'protector'
    > Chuma which means 'bead'
    > Dakarai which means 'happiness'
    >
    > I would guess that his name is Chenzira - probably concieved in the
    > tourbus :-D

    Great, next season he might be called The might Lars "Chenzira" Lauridson!

    ---

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

    > I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.

    Less tackles than me. Also no goals or assists...

    > That says it all :-)

    Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg

    XX rated link 8-)

    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg

    erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg

    GargoyleBG wrote:
    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >
    > XX rated link 8-)
    >
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
    >
    > erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg

    Ewwwww, a bit of warning next time :-p
    You big lump you ;-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    "I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
    lifetime for that prat"

    "GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >
    > XX rated link 8-)
    >
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
    >
    > erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg

    it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name

    ---

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:40 +0100, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >
    >> I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.
    >
    >Less tackles than me. Also no goals or assists...

    It's difficult to score when you play 5 mins in every game :-P

    >> That says it all :-)
    >
    >Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

    Feelings are mutual.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

    > Feelings are mutual.

    *hands in transfer request*

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Nostalgièna

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:44:49 +0100, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> >Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.
    >
    >> Feelings are mutual.
    >
    >*hands in transfer request*

    Go ahead. See if I care !

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >> Feelings are mutual.

    > >*hands in transfer request*

    > Go ahead. See if I care !

    You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

    BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
    router correctly.

    --

    Miljenko wrote:

    > BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
    > router correctly.

    Woohoo. :-)

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Nostalgièna

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:45:53 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
    >> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >>
    >> XX rated link 8-)
    >>
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
    >>
    >> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg
    >>

    >it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name

    Right...as if we'd believe you !

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:45:53 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    > <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >

    >>"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
    >>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> XX rated link 8-)

    >>> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg
    >>>

    >>it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name
    >>

    > Right...as if we'd believe you !
    >
    > -Nick

    as we say here: "Eu mato a cobra e mostro o pau!"
    (I kill the snake and show the stick!)

    ---

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:22:32 +0100, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >> >*hands in transfer request*
    >
    >> Go ahead. See if I care !
    >
    >You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

    Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
    Oh, we didn't !

    >BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
    >router correctly.

    Congratulations.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

    > Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
    > Oh, we didn't !

    That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
    you. ;-)

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Nostalgièna

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> >You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.
    >
    >> Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
    >> Oh, we didn't !
    >
    >That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
    >you. ;-)

    But I didn't play :-)

    -Nick

    "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
    > <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >>> Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
    >>> Oh, we didn't !
    >>
    >>That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
    >>you. ;-)
    >
    > But I didn't play :-)

    Wonder how many games were lost or drawn after being in a winning position
    when you got subbed on :-p

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:21:35 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
    <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
    >> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >>>That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
    >>>you. ;-)
    >>
    >> But I didn't play :-)
    >>

    >Wonder how many games were lost or drawn after being in a winning position
    >when you got subbed on :-p

    *dislikes Tobes*

    -Nick

    > BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
    > router correctly.

    What message?

    Marc Robbins wrote:

    > > BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
    > > router correctly.

    > What message?

    Damn it, I thought it was all fine...

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Nostalgièna

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    > http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

    What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing, 3.24
    dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub! Please,
    Edu, give me a run in the team!

    "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    >
    > What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
    > 3.24
    > dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub! Please,
    > Edu, give me a run in the team!

    You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
    should leave as he is not signing an extension.
    Trust we will pair the front line next games.

    ---

    > "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
    > > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
    > >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
    > >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
    > >
    > > What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
    > > 3.24
    > > dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub!
    Please,
    > > Edu, give me a run in the team!
    > >

    > You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
    > should leave as he is not signing an extension.
    > Trust we will pair the front line next games.
    >

    > ---

    By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?

    "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
    >> > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
    >> > 3.24
    >> > dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub!
    > Please,
    >> > Edu, give me a run in the team!
    >> >

    >> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
    >> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
    >> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
    >>

    >> ---
    >>

    > By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?

    No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started with
    Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.

    heh ;o)

    >> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
    >> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
    >> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
    >>

    >> ---
    >>

    > By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?

    No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
    Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
    wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(

    ---

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:57:51 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
    <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

    >> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
    >
    >No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started with
    >Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.
    >
    >heh ;o)

    I hope you got proof for that :-) If it's not true I'm suing !

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:57:51 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
    > <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
    >>
    >>No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started
    >>with
    >>Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.
    >>
    >>heh ;o)
    >>

    > I hope you got proof for that :-) If it's not true I'm suing !
    >
    > -Nick

    LOL

    ---

    >>> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and
    >>> Blair
    >>> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
    >>> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
    >>>

    >>> ---
    >>>

    >> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
    >>

    > No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
    > Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
    > wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(

    Nick MUST have been playing then!

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:49:50 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
    <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

    >"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

    >>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
    >>>

    >> No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
    >> Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
    >> wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(
    >
    >Nick MUST have been playing then!

    I demand a transfer for Tobes.

    -Nick

    > I demand a transfer for Tobes.
    >
    > -Nick

    The rest of the team demand a transfer for you/

    "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
    escreveu na mensagem news:cnlgrl$g5s$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

    >> I demand a transfer for Tobes.
    >>
    >> -Nick
    >
    > The rest of the team demand a transfer for you/

    well this week-end I will probably play another half season, hope more
    succesfull...

    ---

Kensington Games Video Games