AC LONDON Season 04/05 final report

Last response: in Video Games
November 16, 2004 12:44:56 PM

http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg

AC London have overcome board and fans expectations finishing 3rd in its
first season, however manager Eduardo Lima was quite disapointed.

The playoff games against Margate proved Lima that more players are needed.
The first leg win 4 x 1 at Kensington Park proved The Ace's could get
promoted, but after Blayney injury and almost all first teamers bad
condition to the second leg, it ended a disaster with AC London been trashed
by 7 x 1.
Another season at South Conference might be lethal to Lima's planns, as
financial matters might push players out of Kensington Park.
The fans base increased from first 200 people attendances to around 1,000
fans last matches, we do invite our fans to help us build AC London history
showing their fantastic support at Kensington Park next season.

---
November 16, 2004 2:56:41 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg

Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :) )

Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
interesting to see if I've improved over the season!

But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
was brillianT!!
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 2:56:42 PM

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>>

> Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :) )
>
> Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
> interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
>
> But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
> benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
> was brillianT!!

Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
haven't a good conection @home.
Will see what I can do tonight.

---
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:23:40 PM

> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
>>
>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>>>

>> Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :) )
>>
>> Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would be
>> interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
>>
>> But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
>> benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but 70%
>> was brillianT!!
>>

> Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
> haven't a good conection @home.
> Will see what I can do tonight.

Ok - didn't mean to push you!
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:23:41 PM

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>
>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
>>>
>>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Good to see that I have the best shots on target ratio :) )
>>>
>>> Any chance of posting my player screen with all the attributes - would
>>> be interesting to see if I've improved over the season!
>>>
>>> But with an average of 6.84 - am pretty disappointed - IMO 7.00 is the
>>> benchmark! Just like at school, 69% in an exam was disappointing, but
>>> 70% was brillianT!!
>>>

>> Tobe, I want to publish player screens, however there are many to and I
>> haven't a good conection @home.
>> Will see what I can do tonight.
>
> Ok - didn't mean to push you!

no problem mate

---
November 16, 2004 5:18:21 PM

Toby Briggs wrote:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>

> And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!

We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 5:18:22 PM

"Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>
>>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>>

>> And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!
> We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)

LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)

---
November 16, 2004 5:28:05 PM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:44:56 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>
> I see you're unhappy at yourself :-)
>
>>http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>
> I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.
> That says it all :-)
>

> -Nick

my player alter ego want a new contract and higher wages, just impossible!

---
November 16, 2004 5:39:57 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem
>
>>Toby Briggs wrote:
>>

>>>"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

>>>And there's me saying that Lars was the runt of the litter earlier!!!
>>
>>We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)
>>

> LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)

I wonder what Lars' zimbabwean familiy name is. Ugachunko or something..
Also, Lars' must be some european name he has taken..

Here is some that could be his real name:

Betserai which means 'help'
Chenzira which means 'born while traveling'
Chionesu which means 'protector'
Chuma which means 'bead'
Dakarai which means 'happiness'

I would guess that his name is Chenzira - probably concieved in the
tourbus :-D
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 5:39:58 PM

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> "Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu na mensagem

>>>We danes rule! Oh wait.. I mean.. we danes and zimbabweans rule ! :-)
>>>

>> LOL, Lars married a Zimbabwean pretty lady and got a family passport :-)
>>

> I wonder what Lars' zimbabwean familiy name is. Ugachunko or something..
> Also, Lars' must be some european name he has taken..
>
> Here is some that could be his real name:
>
> Betserai which means 'help'
> Chenzira which means 'born while traveling'
> Chionesu which means 'protector'
> Chuma which means 'bead'
> Dakarai which means 'happiness'
>
> I would guess that his name is Chenzira - probably concieved in the
> tourbus :-D

Great, next season he might be called The might Lars "Chenzira" Lauridson!

---
November 17, 2004 1:32:40 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

> I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.

Less tackles than me. Also no goals or assists...

> That says it all :-)

Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 3:21:26 AM

GargoyleBG wrote:
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>
> XX rated link 8-)
>
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>
> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg

Ewwwww, a bit of warning next time :-p
You big lump you ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 11:45:53 AM

"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>
> XX rated link 8-)
>
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>
> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg

it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name

---
November 17, 2004 11:55:41 AM

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:40 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>
>> I had the most correct passes and did a lot of tackles.
>
>Less tackles than me. Also no goals or assists...

It's difficult to score when you play 5 mins in every game :-P

>> That says it all :-)
>
>Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

Feelings are mutual.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 1:44:49 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.

> Feelings are mutual.

*hands in transfer request*

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Nostalgièna
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:10:51 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:44:49 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >Of course I'm unhappy when I have teammates like you.
>
>> Feelings are mutual.
>
>*hands in transfer request*

Go ahead. See if I care !

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:10:52 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Feelings are mutual.

> >*hands in transfer request*

> Go ahead. See if I care !

You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
router correctly.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Nostalgièna
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:10:53 PM

Miljenko wrote:

> BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
> router correctly.

Woohoo. :-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Nostalgièna
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:11:56 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:45:53 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>>
>> XX rated link 8-)
>>
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>>
>> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg
>>

>it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name

Right...as if we'd believe you !

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:11:57 PM

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:45:53 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> escreveu na mensagem
>>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>>
>>> XX rated link 8-)

>>> erm WTF is that link in between *C4 and *C2.jpg ---> *C3.jpg
>>>

>>it was created by the site, sometimes they change yr file name
>>

> Right...as if we'd believe you !
>
> -Nick

as we say here: "Eu mato a cobra e mostro o pau!"
(I kill the snake and show the stick!)

---
November 17, 2004 4:48:47 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:22:32 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >*hands in transfer request*
>
>> Go ahead. See if I care !
>
>You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
Oh, we didn't !

>BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
>router correctly.

Congratulations.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:48:48 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.

> Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
> Oh, we didn't !

That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
you. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Nostalgièna
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:03:33 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >You know that without me the team has no chance of promotion.
>
>> Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
>> Oh, we didn't !
>
>That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
>you. ;-)

But I didn't play :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:03:34 PM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>>> Yes, after all we got promoted with you in the team.
>>> Oh, we didn't !
>>
>>That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
>>you. ;-)
>
> But I didn't play :-)

Wonder how many games were lost or drawn after being in a winning position
when you got subbed on :-p
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:34:06 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:21:35 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
<toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:28 +0100, Miljenko
>> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>>>That's because we had you too. No one is _that_ good to compensate for
>>>you. ;-)
>>
>> But I didn't play :-)
>>

>Wonder how many games were lost or drawn after being in a winning position
>when you got subbed on :-p

*dislikes Tobes*

-Nick
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 10:58:04 PM

> BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
> router correctly.

What message?
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 5:11:57 AM

Marc Robbins wrote:

> > BTW If this message goes through it means I've set up my new WLAN
> > router correctly.

> What message?

Damn it, I thought it was all fine...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Nostalgièna
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 10:20:53 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg

What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing, 3.24
dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub! Please,
Edu, give me a run in the team!

> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=c37.jpg
>
> AC London have overcome board and fans expectations finishing 3rd in its
> first season, however manager Eduardo Lima was quite disapointed.
>
> The playoff games against Margate proved Lima that more players are
needed.
> The first leg win 4 x 1 at Kensington Park proved The Ace's could get
> promoted, but after Blayney injury and almost all first teamers bad
> condition to the second leg, it ended a disaster with AC London been
trashed
> by 7 x 1.
> Another season at South Conference might be lethal to Lima's planns, as
> financial matters might push players out of Kensington Park.
> The fans base increased from first 200 people attendances to around 1,000
> fans last matches, we do invite our fans to help us build AC London
history
> showing their fantastic support at Kensington Park next season.

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 10:20:54 PM

"Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
>> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
>
> What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
> 3.24
> dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub! Please,
> Edu, give me a run in the team!

You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
should leave as he is not signing an extension.
Trust we will pair the front line next games.

---
November 18, 2004 11:02:57 PM

> "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
> > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C5.jpg
> >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C4.jpg
> >> http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=C2.jpg
> >
> > What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
> > 3.24
> > dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub!
Please,
> > Edu, give me a run in the team!
> >

> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
>

> ---

By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 12:57:51 AM

"Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>
>> "Tom Parry-Jones" <tom@parryjones54.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem
>> > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> >
>> > What?! I've scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 8 starts, 82% passing,
>> > 3.24
>> > dribbles per game and a 6.92 Av Rating, and I'm STILL only a sub!
> Please,
>> > Edu, give me a run in the team!
>> >

>> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
>> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
>> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
>>

>> ---
>>

> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?

No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started with
Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.

heh ;o)
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 11:35:49 AM

>> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and Blair
>> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
>> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
>>

>> ---
>>

> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?

No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(

---
November 19, 2004 11:45:07 AM

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:57:51 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
<toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
>
>No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started with
>Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.
>
>heh ;o)

I hope you got proof for that :-) If it's not true I'm suing !

-Nick
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 11:45:08 AM

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:57:51 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
> <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
>>
>>No, we won the first leg, but then due to player pressure, Edu started
>>with
>>Nick Herpestatis and we lost 7-1.
>>
>>heh ;o)
>>

> I hope you got proof for that :-) If it's not true I'm suing !
>
> -Nick

LOL

---
November 19, 2004 1:49:50 PM

>>> You will surely have good chances as I haven't signed a striker and
>>> Blair
>>> should leave as he is not signing an extension.
>>> Trust we will pair the front line next games.
>>>

>>> ---
>>>

>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
>>

> No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
> Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
> wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(

Nick MUST have been playing then!
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 4:48:24 PM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:49:50 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
<toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

>"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

>>> By the way, Edu, did we win the Conference South playoffs?
>>>

>> No, we won first leg at home 4 x 1 Margate, but then for second leg our GK
>> Blayney was injured and most players were very tired, with our B team we
>> wete trashed 7 x 1 @Margate :-(
>
>Nick MUST have been playing then!

I demand a transfer for Tobes.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 10:17:20 PM

> I demand a transfer for Tobes.
>
> -Nick

The rest of the team demand a transfer for you/
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 10:17:21 PM

"Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
escreveu na mensagem news:cnlgrl$g5s$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

>> I demand a transfer for Tobes.
>>
>> -Nick
>
> The rest of the team demand a transfer for you/

well this week-end I will probably play another half season, hope more
succesfull...

---