MN-710 Wont Connect to Wireless Networks

jeffrey

Distinguished
May 4, 2001

Hello, i have an MN-710 (USB Wireless G adapter)that i am
trying to connect to an MN-700 wireless basestation. I
have WEP and all the other security features turned off.
I have the same SSID on the router and the card and i
have the card and basestation set to the same channel.
THe card will locate my wireless network, however when i
go to connect to it, it says WAITING FOR THE NETWORK,
then goes back to the original screen without connecting
to my network. PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Tex

Try disconnecting the power on the base station, waiting
15 seconds and then re-connect.