Quality ink in the UK

mark

Browsing the internet I have noticed a number of references to good
quality ink refills from the likes of colorbat, MIS IMS etc. all in
the USA.
Are there any equivelent quality inks available in the UK ?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Mark" <marks@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> Browsing the internet I have noticed a number of references to good
> quality ink refills from the likes of colorbat, MIS IMS etc. all in
> the USA.
> Are there any equivelent quality inks available in the UK ?

This might help... Tony
--
Spit less spotlets - spotless inkjet prints...
http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink

Yes, Permajet (www.permajet.com)

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

On 3 Nov 2004 14:46:35 -0800, marks@mailinator.com (Mark) wrote:

>Are there any equivelent quality inks available in the UK ?

I had good service from these people, but not recently though.
http://www.systeminsight.co.uk/

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

On 3 Nov 2004 14:46:35 -0800, marks@mailinator.com (Mark) wrote:

>Browsing the internet I have noticed a number of references to good
>quality ink refills from the likes of colorbat, MIS IMS etc. all in
>the USA.
>Are there any equivelent quality inks available in the UK ?

Yes Jet Tec.

www.choicesationery.com

www.choicestationery.com

"Mr Jessop" <anonymouse@isp.com> wrote in message
> www.choicesationery.com
>
> "Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
>> On 3 Nov 2004 14:46:35 -0800, marks@mailinator.com (Mark) wrote:
>>
>>>Are there any equivelent quality inks available in the UK ?
>>
>> I had good service from these people, but not recently though.
>> http://www.systeminsight.co.uk/
>>

>> --
>> Chris Pollard
>>

>> CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
>> http://www.cginternet.net

www.choicestationery.com

sorry misspelt it the first time. done it a third time incase you didn't
notice the spelling correction.