The bad message!

I have windows xp pro sp2 firewall turned on by default with windows
updates. And i am sure that my computer is updated. but one time after
restarting my pc, i saw the following: http://karlo.t-rh.com/xp

Karlo;
Is it a coincidence that your name and the URL are the same or is this just
your SPAM?

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Karlo" <01karlo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have windows xp pro sp2 firewall turned on by default with windows
>updates. And i am sure that my computer is updated. but one time after
>restarting my pc, i saw the following: http://karlo.t-rh.com/xp

I uploaded the images or screenshots of the error on my website.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:34:24 +0800, Jupiter Jones [MVP]
<jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote:

> Karlo;
> Is it a coincidence that your name and the URL are the same or is this
> just
> your SPAM?

I apologize.
I did not look further than the link you provided so I did not see the jpgs.
If it only happened one time, it probably means nothing.

The text file referenced in the 3rd jpg may give more details.

Did you choose the option to send the error report?

--

I uploaded the images or screenshots of the error on my website.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:34:24 +0800, Jupiter Jones [MVP]
<jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote:

> Karlo;
> Is it a coincidence that your name and the URL are the same or is this
> just
> your SPAM?

No. I did not choose to send it. Nothing will happened if I send it.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:54:49 +0800, Jupiter Jones [MVP]
<jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote:

> I apologize.
> I did not look further than the link you provided so I did not see the
> jpgs.
> If it only happened one time, it probably means nothing.
>
> The text file referenced in the 3rd jpg may give more details.
>
> Did you choose the option to send the error report?

Karlo;
Are you sure?
Microsoft prioritizes them and devotes more resources to the more common
issues.
If there is a solution, you will immediately get a link to information on
how to resolve the issue.
I have seen a few issues resolved that way.
But if you do not send a report, you reduce your chances of getting a
solution.