opens on restart and my system freezes

Anyone know how this happened.
How do i resolve this issue.
My system is Virus and spyware free.

fcb

Rookie

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2002

I am having the same problem! I posted before you, I called Microsoft-he told
me this is fixable w/o erasing my system and to cllbk when I am in front of
my computer and they will help..yippee!

"fcb" wrote:

> Dr Watson Posmortem debugger window
> opens on restart and my system freezes
>
> Anyone know how this happened.
> How do i resolve this issue.
> My system is Virus and spyware free.
>

> fcb

Rookie

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2002

Last night I called microsoft and was told this was a windows problem, and
would best be handled by my computer manufacturer. After a long process with
them I ended up removing Pack2 from my system via safe mode. It got rid of
the error message, but my system still freezes and opeining the internet
opens (again)to about. (white page), so I am not out of the woods yet. They
are calling me back again tonight.....maybe have to erase my system
(again....just did this last week!)