Installing office pro 97 on XP

Jammie

Hi, I have office pro 97 and I am trying to install it on XP

I am getting an errow of

"html.ox was unable to registar itself in the system registry ..."

Can someone help me please and tell me how I can install this program on my
computer?

Thanks in advance.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:19:05 -0800, Jammie
<Jammie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, I have office pro 97 and I am trying to install it on XP
>"html.ox was unable to registar itself in the system registry ..."

go here, search on full error message (or just enter html.ox)
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Jammie

Hi again,

I made a mistake it was this message

html.ocx was unable to registar itself in the system registry

I put the whole message in the search bar and it came up o resultes.

with just the html.ocx, it gave me 10+ and I didn't really understand what
the messages were saying.

Thanks for your help anyways.

"Jammie" wrote:

> Hi, I have office pro 97 and I am trying to install it on XP
>
> I am getting an errow of
>
> "html.ox was unable to registar itself in the system registry ..."
>
> Can someone help me please and tell me how I can install this program on my
> computer?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Jammie

Hi me again.

Someone at work told me that there was a download for this. I did spend
some time looking for it since my last post. I can't find it. Does anyone
know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance