pictures in FM2005

Sorry if posted before, have looked but cannot find any thread about it.

I want to put in my own pictures of players and competitions etc.

- where do I put them?
- must it be on PNG-format ?
- must it be 95x95 pixels ?
- ...

Have tried to create a png picture with 95x95 pix and put it under
\graphics\picures\players\ with picture name same as uniqueID.
doesn't work...

any ideas anyone ?

Hagen

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry if posted before, have looked but cannot find any thread about it.
>
> I want to put in my own pictures of players and competitions etc.
>
> - where do I put them?
> - must it be on PNG-format ?
> - must it be 95x95 pixels ?
> - ...
>
> Have tried to create a png picture with 95x95 pix and put it under
> \graphics\picures\players\ with picture name same as uniqueID.
> doesn't work...
>
> any ideas anyone ?
>
> Hagen

make transparent .png

copy 'config.xml' from other directories with facepacks and edit to suit
your images