First Season abit easy

Last response: in Video Games
November 16, 2004 3:52:58 PM

Just finished my first season of FM2005 with Spurs.

I came 3rd!! league cup finalist, FA cup Semi Finalist!

Tactic was just standard FM2005 on with no tweaking. 41212Att

Defoe kanoute

Tsisarti
Carrick Davis
Sunday
Edman King Naybet Paramonot
Robinson

Also got this score line Arsenal 4 - 5 Tottenham.

I now have 16m to spend! :o )

More about : season abit easy

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 5:39:22 PM

"davies" <hey_s_e_x_y@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Just finished my first season of FM2005 with Spurs.
>
> I came 3rd!! league cup finalist, FA cup Semi Finalist!
>
> Tactic was just standard FM2005 on with no tweaking. 41212Att
>
> Defoe kanoute
>
> Tsisarti
> Carrick Davis
> Sunday
> Edman King Naybet Paramonot
> Robinson
>

> Also got this score line Arsenal 4 - 5 Tottenham.
>
> I now have 16m to spend! :o )

Bah... start a game in the conference south or -nord. If you have the same
succes, then it's a bit easy.
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 10:00:42 PM

5-4 in a North London derby how unrealistic is that !

!