Word 2000 hyperlinks

I upgraded from Win98 to WinXP. When I type in hyperlinks or copy and paste
to Word 2000, and click on the link, I get an error message saying that"
cannot locate the internet server or proxy server." However, if I e-mail the
document, others can access the kink. I seem to be the only one that can't
access the links. Any thoughts?
1 answer Last reply
More about word 2000 hyperlinks

    Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:E6D8820F-84AB-47D5-A1AA-48A1E9EA191D@microsoft.com,
    fs jeffrey <fsjeffrey@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I upgraded from Win98 to WinXP. When I type in hyperlinks or copy
    > and paste to Word 2000, and click on the link, I get an error message
    > saying that" cannot locate the internet server or proxy server."
    > However, if I e-mail the document, others can access the kink. I
    > seem to be the only one that can't access the links. Any thoughts?

Windows XP