Word 2000 hyperlinks

March 3, 2005 3:45:02 PM

I upgraded from Win98 to WinXP. When I type in hyperlinks or copy and paste
to Word 2000, and click on the link, I get an error message saying that"
cannot locate the internet server or proxy server." However, if I e-mail the
document, others can access the kink. I seem to be the only one that can't
access the links. Any thoughts?

More about : word 2000 hyperlinks

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:15:51 PM

Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes