Odd Mouse behaviour

I have three computers on the network that all have the same problem. About
a week (?) after loading SP2 on them, they started having a strange mouse
problem. Anything you left click on does not take effect until you move the
mouse. If you click, say the X in a window to close it, the button will
depress, but nothing happens until you move the mouse, then it will close.
I've checked for spyware/adware and virus scanned all three boxes, can't find
anything wrong. Any help?
3 answers Last reply
More about mouse behaviour

    See if the mouse manufacturer has a new driver - driver
    problems are common after installing SP2 . . .

    Good Luck !

    They are all using the standard windows mouse driver. I did uninstall and
    let windows re-install them though, with no luck.

    "MGGP" wrote:

    > See if the mouse manufacturer has a new driver - driver
    > problems are common after installing SP2 . . .
    >
    > Good Luck !

    You don't mention if you are running anti-virus and anti-
    spyware programs. These are essential. If you're not
    running them, do so, and keep them updated. Many good
    programs are available for free. Search Google for free
    versions of AVG anti-virus, SpyBot anti-spyware and
    AdAware anti-spyware. Could be you have an unwelcomed
    guest . . .

    Good Luck !

Mice Microsoft Windows XP