A Goblin Recruiter question

Card Title: Goblin Recruiter
Card Color: Red
Type & Class: Creature - Goblin
Casting Cost: 1R
Pow/Tgh: 1/1
Card Text: When Goblin Recruiter comes into play, search your library for
any number of Goblin cards you choose. Reveal those cards, then shuffle your
library and put them on top of it in any order you choose.

I play the recruiter, search for Goblins, and reveal them to my opponent. Do
I have to reveal the order I put them on top of my library?

Thnx in advance,

Duif

Guido Roest <m.roest4@chello.nl> wrote:
>Goblin Recruiter >Creature - Goblin >1R
>1/1 When Goblin Recruiter comes into play, search your library for
>any number of Goblin cards you choose. Reveal those cards, then shuffle your
>library and put them on top of it in any order you choose.
>
>I play the recruiter, search for Goblins, and reveal them to my opponent. Do
>I have to reveal the order I put them on top of my library?

No, as far as I am aware. You reveal which ones they are, but stop revealing
them before shuffling. And, as your library isn't a revealed zone under normal
circumstances, even to you, nothing here says opponent gets to see what order
they go on the top in.

Dave

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Guido Roest wrote:

> Card Title: Goblin Recruiter
> Card Color: Red
> Type & Class: Creature - Goblin
> Casting Cost: 1R
> Pow/Tgh: 1/1
> Card Text: When Goblin Recruiter comes into play, search your library for
> any number of Goblin cards you choose. Reveal those cards, then shuffle your
> library and put them on top of it in any order you choose.
>

> I play the recruiter, search for Goblins, and reveal them to my opponent. Do
> I have to reveal the order I put them on top of my library?

No, as the text says, first you reveal then you choose the order.

David