User Data - Folder

I was in Control Panel looking at files on my disk, somehow the folder User
Data appeared on my desktop. Can I just delete this, or should I put it back
wherever it came from? I really don't know where it came from though.

The UserData folder belongs here >>

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\UserData

Between Templates & WINDOWS

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes