Dead Video Card?

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
Did that ol' video card of yours burn and die? Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but recently, my dad and I have been experimenting with damaged and ruined computer parts and have been trying to make useful things from them.

Bottom line is this: If your video card bit the big one and bought the farm, please consider giving it to me. I'd pay the shipping and such. This may be a weird question, but please take it seriously.

EDIT: Also, if your video card is not dead, and you're just done with it because you have a shiny new one, I'd like those too, whether they're crappy or not.

Tit for tat, butter for fat, ATi's dog kicks nVidia's cat

(Maximum PC)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by daddywags214 on 06/23/03 10:26 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

tombance

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2002
Does it matter if its been smashed into 50 pieces with a hammer?

<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5467618 " target="_new">Almost Breaking 12k!!</A>

ianmills

Distinguished
May 20, 2001
>>EDIT: Also, if your video card is not dead, and you're just done with it because you have a shiny new one, I'd like those too, whether they're crappy or not.

lol are you trying to convince Speeduk to send you his old 9700 pro?

Speeduk, give it to me! I'm more needy ;)

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
I'd like Speeduk's 9700 Pro, but he should probably keep it as backup. You don't want to gamble and be left with nothing. And I think I'm pretty needy, considering that I've had this crappy Trident Blade 8mb for 4 years. Anyway, I'm not begging for a free replacement, I'm looking for hardware to experiment with.

I knew I wouldn't get much response to this, but I'm still here.

Tit for tat, butter for fat, ATi's dog kicks nVidia's cat

(Maximum PC)

TRENDING THREADS