Getting "load failed" on save game. any Ideas?

--
All the best
Steve H

Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Steve H"-7 wrote...

> Getting "load failed" on save game. any Ideas?

If you've been autosaving you should have (unless you unticked the rotation
option) three different save files and if one fails I imagine the others
should work.

I've been autosaving daily using the rotation thing, which might be
overkill, but I've already had one save file get corrupted.

The Rev wrote:
> Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Steve H"-7 wrote...
>
>> Getting "load failed" on save game. any Ideas?
>
> If you've been autosaving you should have (unless you unticked the
> rotation option) three different save files and if one fails I
> imagine the others should work.
>
> I've been autosaving daily using the rotation thing, which might be
> overkill, but I've already had one save file get corrupted.

Thanks - Unfortunatly had to start again!

All the best
steve H