Wildblue satellite systems

Does anyone have Wildblue sat. and tried to run online game? I would like to
know how it works.

Earl

Satellite Internet connections usually aren't very good for gaming.
Downloading is fine, but it is the time between your transmission and when
it is received that kills the situation. Xbox Live! for instance, doesn't
support satellite hookups.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC