Help and Support, Search

When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
nothing ahppens.
how can I get them back? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about help support search

    For "Help and Support" try this:

    "Why doesn't Help and Support work":

    "Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> escribió en el mensaje news:dvTVd.183379$K7.180278@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    > When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
    > nothing ahppens.
    > how can I get them back? Thanks

    Further to the below:
    It's OK now - it returned when I re-booted. So no need for any help. thanks.
    "Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
    > nothing ahppens.
    > how can I get them back? Thanks

    You're welcome.

    "Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> escribió en el mensaje news:5grWd.185658$K7.152934@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    > Further to the below:
    > It's OK now - it returned when I re-booted. So no need for any help. thanks.
    > "Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    >> When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
    >> nothing ahppens.
    >> how can I get them back? Thanks

Support Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP