error calling metho

hi there,
when I log in with non administration user, and I open the Internet explorer
I get the following error
error calling method
and when I press OK it continue normally, also when trying to open a link I
will get the same error. But with Adminstrator user there is no error.

First of all, download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.