Partioning Hard Drives

I have a 160 gig hard drive that I would like to pation. I
use XP PRO. Is there any way to partion it with my os. or
do i need some type of software. If so where do I find it?
Thank you if you can help.
1 answer Last reply
More about partioning hard drives

    control panel - administrative tools - computer
    management - disk management
    right click on drives and go, but - do a little planning
    first as to patrition size, NTFS or FAT32

Routers Hardware Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP Networking