Partioning Hard Drives

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a 160 gig hard drive that I would like to pation. I
use XP PRO. Is there any way to partion it with my os. or
do i need some type of software. If so where do I find it?
Thank you if you can help.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

control panel - administrative tools - computer
management - disk management
right click on drives and go, but - do a little planning
first as to patrition size, NTFS or FAT32