Closed

C:debuglog.log - how do I stop this?

March 4, 2005 3:01:03 AM

Hi!

I'm not able to shutdown my computer without manually terminate
c:\debuglog.log - what is this? I'm not able to locate a program or process
with this name.

More about : debuglog log stop

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 12:27:48 PM

Try this:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.wi...

"etoel" <etoel@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:FD2BDC64-4D5F-4DF8-B604-62F88E6477C0@microsoft.com...
> Hi!
>
> I'm not able to shutdown my computer without manually terminate
> c:\debuglog.log - what is this? I'm not able to locate a program or process
> with this name.
March 11, 2010 4:32:53 AM

I'm having the same problem. I am computer challenged and would like some help to remove this or fix it. Thank you for the help.
Anonymous
March 11, 2010 10:22:43 AM

Necropost.
!