Closed

C:debuglog.log - how do I stop this?

Hi!

I'm not able to shutdown my computer without manually terminate
c:\debuglog.log - what is this? I'm not able to locate a program or process
with this name.
3 answers Last reply
More about debuglog stop this

    Try this:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/msg/6ed602b2df259c02?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    "etoel" <etoel@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:FD2BDC64-4D5F-4DF8-B604-62F88E6477C0@microsoft.com...
    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm not able to shutdown my computer without manually terminate
    > c:\debuglog.log - what is this? I'm not able to locate a program or process
    > with this name.
  2. I'm having the same problem. I am computer challenged and would like some help to remove this or fix it. Thank you for the help.
  3. Necropost.

Support Microsoft Windows XP