How to open ports on MSN Wireless Base Station

diana

I need to open two ports on my MSN Wireless Base Station
and I am not sure how to do that. The manual doesn't seem
to cover this. I need to open ports 808 and 2546. If
anyone knows how I would do that, I'd appreciate the
input.

Thanks.

Hi,

Go to your Base Station Management Tool (http://192.168.2.1) , then click on
Security, then click on
Port Forwarding then click on the Set up persistent port forwarding.

Then type in the following:

Inbound port(s): 808 - 808
Type: TCP
Private IP address: the IP address of your internet computer
Priave port(s): 808 - 808

Then click the Add button
Now for your second one type in the following:

Inbound port(s): 2546- 2546
Type: TCP
Private IP address: the IP address of your internet computer
Priave port(s): 2546 - 2546

Then click the Add button.
That's it!

--