okke wrote:

> What are the rules for a 2.0 deck?
> Greetz

I don't think anybody here has ever *heard* of a "2.0 deck".
Clarify, please.
--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."
"...Could you be more specific?"

Chris Mattern wrote:
> okke wrote:
>

>>What are the rules for a 2.0 deck?
>>Greetz
>

> I don't think anybody here has ever *heard* of a "2.0 deck".
> Clarify, please.

I'm guessing this is a "Type II" deck, filtered through the keyboard of
a non-English-speaker.

If you are looking for deck construction rules, try here:

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dci/utr/intro

and download the "Magic: the Gathering Floor Rules".

--
(Posted from an account used as a SPAM dump. If you really want to get
in touch with me, dump the 'jboes' and substitute 'mur'.)