language bar is now in taskbar but missing buttons

Hi how do i get all the buttons on language bar that i had before
reinstalling all my speech stuff i now have only... EN ? options/restore... i
had all the options before i had to reinstall speech engine ms 4.0 & L&H
tv1.5 tts3000.... what happened Did something change since i first dowloaded
them all links say click on buttons i don't have such as tools show text etc
cna some ggod smart person here please help/advise me? thanks

Control Panel / Regional & Language Options / Languages tab / Details button
/ Settings tab (then if need be) Preferences button down below

Jim

"SeniorCitizen" <SeniorCitizen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi how do i get all the buttons on language bar that i had before
> reinstalling all my speech stuff i now have only... EN ?
options/restore... i
> had all the options before i had to reinstall speech engine ms 4.0 & L&H
> tv1.5 tts3000.... what happened Did something change since i first
dowloaded
> them all links say click on buttons i don't have such as tools show text
etc
> cna some ggod smart person here please help/advise me? thanks

TRENDING THREADS