Value creation error line 542

I have win xp home edition updated with the latest updates.

I keep getting this Parser message at startup. It shows up multiple times
and when I finally get logged in, I cannot do anything.

Please help me rid my computer of this!

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about value creation error line

    How to manage Windows Startup?:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Coryl96" <Coryl96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have win xp home edition updated with the latest updates.
    >
    > I keep getting this Parser message at startup. It shows up multiple times
    > and when I finally get logged in, I cannot do anything.
    >
    > Please help me rid my computer of this!
    >
    > Thanks,

Microsoft Windows XP