Reading floppy from Windows 98 in Windows 6.0

March 4, 2005 1:05:04 PM

I've gone from Windows 98 to Windows XP. All my floppys I copied from my
Wordpad in 98 won't open on my XP. They read that they are there and it
gives me the contents but when I try to open them I get the message - Can Not
Open Wordpad in Windows 6.0. What can I do? They open fine on other
computers.
--
baxter716
Anonymous

Error message when you open a document file in Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883090

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User